Broiler Finish Feed is a specially formulated feed that is designed to support the health and optimal growth of broilers in their final stages of life.
Finishing compound feed has a balanced composition containing all the necessary nutrients, vitamins and minerals to provide complete nutrition for broilers during this period. It also contains a high protein content to ensure proper muscle development in birds.
The description of Compound feed for broilers includes the following elements:
1. High protein content: Finish feed contains the optimal amount of protein necessary for muscle growth and development of broilers in the final stage of their life.
2. Balanced diet: Finish feed contains all the necessary nutrients, including carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals, to provide complete nutrition for broilers.
3. Improved Digestibility: Finish feed contains additives that help improve broiler digestion, allowing birds to efficiently absorb the nutrients from the feed.
4. Immune system support: Finish feed contains additives that help strengthen the broiler's immune system and prevent various diseases.
5. Optimum Growth: Finish feed promotes rapid and healthy growth of broilers, allowing them to reach their optimum final weight.
6. High quality and safety: Finish feed is produced using only high quality ingredients and undergoes strict quality control to ensure the safety of feed for broilers.
Broiler finish feed is the ideal solution for poultry producers who want to achieve maximum profit and maximum growth for their broilers in the final stage of their lives. It provides all the necessary nutrients and support for broilers to reach their maximum potential.
|Kind of animal
|1. Cereals: such as corn, barley, wheat, oats and rice. They provide energy to animals. 2. Legumes: such as soybeans, peas and beans. Legume proteins have a high biological value and serve as a source of amino acids necessary for the growth and development of animals. 3. Fats and oils: usually added to provide energy and better absorption of nutrients. 4. Minerals: include calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, magnesium, iron and other trace elements that are essential for maintaining the health and good physiology of animals. 5. Vitamins: including vitamin A, D, E, C, group B and others. They play an important role in metabolism and the maintenance of immune function. 6. Productive supplements: include probiotics, prebiotics, enzymes, or antioxidants that help improve digestion, immunity, and other bodily functions.